… at the University of Mauritius?
More precisely, what is your opinion on:
- Having one year long modules?
- Having exams at the end of the year only?
- Having three hours long exams?
- Having six yearly modules per year?
Another thing I want to know is your opinion on the number of students in a class. What do you think of classes with 55-60 students?
I really want to know.
16 April 2007: an important update
- Thanks to all who have commented. We have decided to take the matter at departmental level.
- I have deleted a number of comments which are not directly relevant to what I was asking. For example, I have deleted comments which explicitly cite names of lecturers even if they are positive.
- Comments are now closed.
13 July 2010: another update
- Comments are allowed again.