As from now, Christina and I will regularly blog about the movies we’re planning to watch mostly on Satellite TV. Here are today’s picks:
- Parabole Maurice – TPS CinÃ©toile – 15:55
- 1960. By Bernard Borderie. With Fernandel (among others).
- Rated 6.9/10 at IMDB: “A bachelor philosophy professor, while traveling on the train, is forced to take a bag full of robbed money by the robber, who is also pursued by a rival criminal gang. After the robber is being assassinated, the professor is thought to be a mob by all concerned.”
Lost In La Mancha
- Parabole Maurice – TPS Homecinema – 20:10
- 2002. By Keith Fulton and Louis Pepe. With Jean Rochefort and Johnny Depp (among others).
- Rated 7.4/10 at IMDB: “Fulton and Pepe’s 2000 documentary captures Terry Gilliam’s attempt to get The Man Who Killed Don Quixote off the ground. Back injuries, freakish storms, and more zoom in to sabotage the project (which has never been resurrected).”
- Parabole Maurice – TPS CinÃ©toile – 22:25
- 1975. By Sydney Pollack. With Robert Mitchum (among others).
- Rated 7.0/10 at IMDB: “Harry Kilmer returns to Japan after several years in order to rescue his friend George’s kidnapped daughter…”