Yeah. I know. I’m getting old and I (probably) like drinking whisky more than beer now. Who knew this would happen one day!?!
Anyway, here is my current (January 2019) selection of whisky. I already have some of them and I still need to buy a few:
- Single Malt Tier 1: Lagavulin 16 Year Old (already have) andÂ Glenlivet 15 Year OldFrench Oak Reserve (need to buy)
- Single Malt Tier 2: Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Solera (need to buy) andÂ Glenfiddich Select CaskÂ (already have one since yesterday!)
- Blended Tier 1: Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old (need to buy) andÂ Nikka Blended WhiskyÂ (need to buy)
- Blended Tier 2: Johnnie Walker Double Black (already have) andÂ Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year OldÂ (not really needed as I already have the Double Black but I’ll get a bottle just in case…)
- Blended Tier 3: Ballantine’s Finest (already have) andÂ Teacher’s Highland Cream (apparently better than Ballantine’s so I need to get a bottle)
- Blended Tier 4: The Famous Grouse (much better than the King Robert II and I’ll get a bottle soon) andÂ King Robert IIÂ (already have)
So I’m looking forward to experience theÂ Glenfiddich Select Cask.
And I’ll definitely get one bottle each ofÂ Teacher’s Highland Cream andÂ The Famous Grouse to replace myÂ Ballantine’s Finest.
Of course, I’m also looking forward to buy aÂ Glenlivet 15 Year OldFrench Oak Reserve, a Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Solera, aÂ Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old and a Nikka Blended Whisky when I travel.
What do you think? What about you? Are you a fan of whisky as well?