Yeah. I know. I’m getting old and I (probably) like drinking whisky more than beer now. Who knew this would happen one day!?!
Anyway, here is my current (January 2019) selection of whisky. I already have some of them and I still need to buy a few:
- Single Malt Tier 1: Lagavulin 16 Year Old (already have) and Glenlivet 15 Year OldFrench Oak Reserve (need to buy)
- Single Malt Tier 2: Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Solera (need to buy) and Glenfiddich Select Cask (already have one since yesterday!)
- Blended Tier 1: Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old (need to buy) and Nikka Blended Whisky (need to buy)
- Blended Tier 2: Johnnie Walker Double Black (already have) and Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old (not really needed as I already have the Double Black but I’ll get a bottle just in case…)
- Blended Tier 3: Ballantine’s Finest (already have) and Teacher’s Highland Cream (apparently better than Ballantine’s so I need to get a bottle)
- Blended Tier 4: The Famous Grouse (much better than the King Robert II and I’ll get a bottle soon) and King Robert II (already have)
So I’m looking forward to experience the Glenfiddich Select Cask.
And I’ll definitely get one bottle each of Teacher’s Highland Cream and The Famous Grouse to replace my Ballantine’s Finest.
Of course, I’m also looking forward to buy a Glenlivet 15 Year OldFrench Oak Reserve, a Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Solera, a Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old and a Nikka Blended Whisky when I travel.
What do you think? What about you? Are you a fan of whisky as well?