We’ve returned from vacation.
We spent five days in Bangkok, Thailand, and another five in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Both countries are great even though Christina and I prefer Thailand. Naturally, we did a lot of photos and I’ve just uploaded then on Flickr. Have fun going through them:
- 21 July – Leaving Mauritius
- 22 July – Discovering Thailand
- 23 July – Shopping and eating in Bangkok
- 24 July – Tuk tuks and the Grand Temple
- 25 July – Jim Thomson’s house
- 26 July – Last shopping in Bangkok
- 27 July – Arriving in Kuala Lumpur
- 28 July – The Petronas towers
- 29 July – Aquaria and Eye on Malaysia
- 30 July – Shopping with Papoum
- 31 July – Last shopping in KL
- 1 August – Back to Mauritius
I have resumed work at university. To be frank, there are some problems there at this moment (and this is a major understatement). I don’t want to go into more details… Consequently, I didn’t have time to work on my paper on bandwidth.
(In case there are Computer Science students reading my blog, all CSE, IS and Masters-level classes will begin on the 20th of August instead of next Monday)